I woke up this morning
Always a good sign but I am racked with emotions, mainly panic with some anxiety mixed in!
Tuesday was a wasted day, heck of a hangover in the morning and an afternoon of work colleges phoning and asking ‘what happened?’ and offering words on encouragement and good wishes.
Today, Wednesday, I am now thinking ‘what have I done?’, how the hell am I going to pay the mortgage?, what are my family going to think?….
What’s the down side –
- I have monthly mortgage payments to make
- The bills will still keep coming
- No monthly salary
- No work space
- No work!
What’s the up side –
- Â£800 a month covers the bills and mortgage
- Anything over that means money in the bank
- Â£800 isn’t a lot of money to cover
- We have large empty room that can be my office
- It’s the start of the summer and I am working from home!
- I have a lot of business contacts to obtain work
Time for action.
In conclusion it’s time to make some calls and see if I can pull something out of the hat sooner rather than too late…